Phoenix Cross Box Exhaust

Hi

I'm just fitting a Phoenix Cross Box SS exhaust system. There's a bracket following the kit that fits around the single pipe (not the one that goes at the rear) that I have difficulties to figure out where to attach.

The bracket has two holes for bolts on the top.

Hope anyone can give me an advice or even a picture of where this is ment to go.

PIAA

By the way: What's the trick getting pictures in the posts? I've attached pics on several posts but it seems to be a size quota that for my sake which now is at it's maximum.

Hi

I'm just fitting a Phoenix Cross Box SS exhaust system. There's a bracket following the kit that fits around the single pipe (not the one that goes at the rear) that I have difficulties to figure out where to attach.

Hope anyone can give me an advice or even a picture of where this is ment to go.

PIAA

By the way: What's the trick getting pictures in the posts? I've attached pics on several posts but it seems to be a size quota that for my sake which now is at it's maximum.

re the pictures .try email the pictures to yourself,and tick the opotion let outlook make them smaller.

richard

Hi

PIAA

Hi can't help with your question but I fancy fitting the same system to my CR. Have you heard what they sound like?

Haven't heard the sound yet but according to other posts in this forum it should be 'a great sound pattern'.

The quality of the exhaust pipes looks really good. Got it from Moss who had it on stock and gave a good price not so far from the price directly from Phoenix.

PIAA

Hi can't help with your question but I fancy fitting the same system to my CR. Have you heard what they sound like?

Call Phoenix direct,they are most helpful,i had a Stainless manifold and the big bore standard type exhaust fitted and the result is fantastic,even Mark a Southern Triumph remarked the other day how good it sounds.He fitted the whole system and cannot reccomend them enough.

I got a good discount from Phoenix by collecting from the Cullompton works,plus had a nice drive from Hampshire to Devon in the process.

Phoenix Performance Exhausts,---- 01844 34777.

Regards

Colin Turner

Thanks for answers.

I found that the bracket that goes under the gearbox is missing and caused my confusion (or some of it)

PIAA

Thanks for answers.

I found that the bracket that goes under the gearbox is missing and caused my confusion (or some of it)

PIAA

Thanks for all the comment, I love the forum. Placed my order today. I have standard manifold at the the mo with dual sports boxes sound is v loud. My oder included extractor manifold so looking forward to a bit more power and a sweeter note :)