Hi all , Quick question - Did the seven ever come with seats that were not tartan ? Yes Im a Jock , yes I live in Jockland but am really not keen on the tartan seats .

The misses wants a 2 but I am trying to persuede her along the lines of a dirty big V8 seven .  :D

It did.  Prior to 1977 the cars had black cord seats and black door panels.  After that came the red or green check cloth and that was replaced in 1979 with the tan or blue tartan that you are probably thinking of.  TR8s and some late 7s have a tan or blue velour which looks good too.  Or you could go for one of the many re-trimmed cars in leather or velour.

Pink??  Not seen it done yet, I think my red velour is the most unsubtle re-trim to date  :D

Samples from my stable and others:

interior_small.jpg  Nellie03_small.JPG  wma_3_small.JPG  v84small.jpg  v8%20interior.jpg  alastair_v8_1_small.JPG

Malcolm.

Malcolm,there was also beige needlecord on the early cars as well as black these wore very quickly like the later velours,stick with the checks they are the best.Youre new car sounds fantastic as you drove away today everyone at S+S were impressed.
Guest Kyle - Apex
lol i bought an interior of charlie the other day (the guy that owned the twin turbo 5.2 litre TR7) all black with added silver btis for feature custom made my cobra i think he said! looks well nice compared to my old blue check