Hazard warning lights on a TR3A

I have collected the parts I think I need, relay SFB130 (35053), and the Lucas hazard warning switch 36547, now comes the interesting bit............where do all the wires go?

There are 7 wires from the switch, green/black, green/red, green/purple, green/white, green/brown,green, black (from bulb in switch), and a spare terminal on the switch..........

The relay has two terminals.........

Can anyone help with a wiring diagram?

Thanks

Ian

Hi

I have not got a diagram for the Lucas hazard warning switch 36547 but have fitted similar switches in the past. I have sketched what I suspect are the connections for the 36547 I suggest you try and work out the connections to the switch by continuity checking with a meter this along with my sketch may give you the answers.

Haz056.jpg

Best regards

Phil Tucker

See my article in Section J9 of the Technicalities CD - this covers fitment of the Lucas SFB300 after-market unit to all TRs from TR2 to TR6. Should be of some help.

Ian Cornish