TR7

Guest Kyle - Apex

Hi Guys.

Sorry it's been a long time writing back. GCSEs take alot of your time and make you tired. Yes, my TR7 is the one off the EBay. It's an S reg, fixed head in carmine red. We have to do a fair bit of work on it. Dad and i have already had to re-build the L/H lower axle mounting as it riped out on the test drive. So to pass the MOT, we have to weld the seals because they are only tack welded on and also some other panels. So it won't be ready for the international weekend. Talking about the international is anybody going? I'm going, doing the Kid'z Club with Wendy and Maddog (Dad). Hope the weather is good for us.

Guest Kyle - Apex
i was quite tempted to buy your car when i saw it on ebay! im not going to the international unless the organisers move it foward a weekend ;) cus im at Trowbridge Festival the same weekend as its organised! what a bummer! GCSEs sucked this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! higher maths was incredibly hard!
i did all the foundation tiers in my GCSEs. All my mates did higher and they said that it was really hard and i'll tell you what the foundation was hard too. But i kept my cool :cool: i had my gearbox mounting rubber come through the post today and i got all excited because it felt like a early birthday present and it's my first bit for my car. the details you said about your car sound really good. Can't wait to get mine on the road.
Guest Kyle - Apex
Well i look foward to seeing your TR one day thats for sure! what are you going to do about that overly large spoiler on the boot, did you know any exterior mods put your insurance up 25%...what a bitch! mine will go for its MoT very soon :D i cant wait! i will probably buy a new hood for it aswell next week!, i remember a couple of months ago getting my first parts through the post for my TR i was sooooooo happy and went out and fitted them all that day...includind the S/S exhaust hehe
dad said that he already knows about the 25% insurance thats way he's paying it until i get a good job. S/S was where i got my part from. I haven't put it on yet because the weather has been really bad. My overalls absorb the water and i can't move the car. Can't wait for more part through the post.
i was going on about my stainless steel exhaust ... i got it from robsport and fitted it on my drive on a jack, quite hard! but interesting!

Wait till you try and fit the 4 branch manifold!