scuttle vent flap

That looks like a tr6 vent lid. This guy has a whole load of bits but no idea what they fit so he just lists every British car he can think of. Its like eBay spam.

True on both counts - its a lid for TR4-6. And yes, that ebay vendor is not aware of what he has - and typically prices items way past their value. But I still glance at his listings!

• 1 year later...

Hey Folks

new in this forum.

I'm living in Germany and since two years I realized my dream for retirement - a 59 TR3 re-imported from US. I just did a 3000km trip without any issues.

The only thing currently is that I can't open the ventilator since the mechanism disappeared. I saw from your chat how it works and what parts are missing. I would be able to re-make those parts but it would be helpful to have at least some dimensions. Can anybody take those from his existing parts?

I add a picture with the three dimensions needed (a,b,c) to remake the parts.

In addition I would also like to know how to integrate the spring that it works correctly.

Thank for your help

Juergen

Ventilator mechanism.pdf