Book by Roger Williams ( How to restore your TR4 4a)

My dad has just bought a TR4, not sure weather its an upgrade or down grade from his TR6. But its red and he's happy.

But for christmas i bought him a restore your TR6 book and now he wants a TR4 version.

The book is

Roger Williams

Enthusiasts Restoration Manual

How to Restore Triumph Tr4 & Tr4A

ISBN 978 1903706046

Click here for Link

If any one has a copy new or old or has a source please reply here or email me on marc.neal@btinternet.com or text 07970838623

My dad has just bought a TR4, not sure weather its an upgrade or down grade from his TR6. But its red and he's happy.

But for christmas i bought him a restore your TR6 book and now he wants a TR4 version.

The book is

Roger Williams

ISBN 978 1903706046

Click here for Link

If any one has a copy new or old or has a source please reply here or email me on marc.neal@btinternet.com or text 07970838623

Have you tried the club shop,you will find a link on the main home page. Edited by TR NIALL
Guest Brian Sparrowhawk

The book is

Roger Williams

ISBN 978 1903706046

Click here for Link

Hi Marc

The book you are talking about is (was) published by Veloce Publishing but unfortunately this is now out of print.

They have now combined this book with the 'How to Restore TR2/3/3A' book.

How to Restore Triumph TR2/3/3A/4 & 4A is available from the TR Register Shop - £35 + P&P

You can order this online at www.tr-register.co.uk or by calling the TR Register Office - 01235 818866

King Regards

Brian Sparrowhawk

Regalia & Events

TR Register

£405 from Amazon ? You cannot be serious ....

GRAHAM ROBSON

Graham

have you seen how much they (Amazon) want for your "Works Triumphs" book..............? A similar price!

Cheers

Ian

thanks for all your replays and glad i wasn't the only one shocked by amazon,

i spent a couple of hours and found 8 books best price was £80 from anitabooks in hereford,

I know this is cheeky but if anyone's looking for one I've just listed one on ebay and also got the factory manual for TR4 / Tr4a listed on my other items.

Click here to go to auction