Great fun at Goodwood 26th June

"No TR's!"

But Yesterday at the F.O.S (1st July), I did see a TR in The Cartier Style & Luxe - it was a 1964 TR Fury..................I hope the pic gets attached!

It was a really great day, the weather was perfect, and I even bought a copy of Graham Robsons The Works Triumphs in anticipation of the IWE!

Cheers

Ian

Edited by cvtrian

What times did you get?

Will you be at the AMOC Goodwood Sprint on 17th July as well as Gurston on the 18th?

Look forward to seeing the car

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob

Times at Goodwood were for a two lap from S/Start. 228 best run, First time at Goodwood last month spun it on every lap so this time without my rally head on knocked 10-15 seconds off a lap getting used to the car. Still only 300 miles on the clock. !!

I have backed out of 17th Goodwood as I am working and the car is not realy suited but realy looking forward to Gurston, should be there Sat night and trying for sub 40s, just hoping I have the confidence not to back off at Hollow.

Most of all looking forward to meeting some of you Guys.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Shame about Goodwood but assuming that all goes well I will travel direct from Goodwood to Gurston and stay there on the Saturday night in the camper...I managed to dip below 40 seconds for the first time in April this year but that was in the 2B car, this time I'm bringing the 3B car and going head to head with John Weedon's incredibly quick slick shod TR5 so who knows what will happen...on the plus side the 3B car is getting on for 200kgs lighter.

Hope we can catch up for a chat over a beer on Saturday night at Gurston.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Chris,

Shame about Goodwood but assuming that all goes well I will travel direct from Goodwood to Gurston and stay there on the Saturday night in the camper...I managed to dip below 40 seconds for the first time in April this year but that was in the 2B car, this time I'm bringing the 3B car and going head to head with John Weedon's incredibly quick slick shod TR5 so who knows what will happen...on the plus side the 3B car is getting on for 200kgs lighter.

Cheers

Rob

Maybe I should enter Rob ;)

Hi Chris,

Cheers

Rob

I may pass through Goodwood around 3.30 on Saturday and see a bit of the action, depends if the Marshalls let me pull the traler through the tunnel and park paddock side, I aint leavin it hitched up roadside, be gone no doubt.

If not its the bar then :D

• 2 weeks later...