Nasty looking 6 on Ebay

Item number 110513630476

Anyone got any info or comments on this car?

Or anyone local (SE London) to have a nosey for me? Expenses paid.

Cheers.

Rob.

Depends what one wants.

If one wants a nail to odd about in, might be a good buy. Set of wheelarch liners and a good waxing and drive it.

But if one wants something smarter, by the time it's resprayed, new wings, interior, engine bay done, won't be much of a bargain at all at all.

Ivor

Rob,

That one has been on the Quiller Triumph website for a while I think.

Never had any experience with the company but it might help pin down someone nearby.

Cheers,

Ben

Depends what one wants.

If one wants a nail to odd about in, might be a good buy. Set of wheelarch liners and a good waxing and drive it.

But if one wants something smarter, by the time it's resprayed, new wings, interior, engine bay done, won't be much of a bargain at all at all.

Ivor

That one is in better condition than the one I started with (apart from the F/G wings) and I paid more for mine.... :(

But mine is coming on great.... :)

Tony

For me SE London is close but have not been able to locate the car via ebay to find exact location, so can you advise.I may be able to help

ROY