MY TR6 Restoreation

Hello Chaps

My TR6 arrived back from the bodyshop at TR Enterprises. The Body chap Tom has done a Fantastic job of repair and painting. He has kept me informed all the way . The service from them is one of the best I have delt with. I will upload photos as i go on.

Lee

post-7465-126583176769_thumb.jpg

post-7465-126583176769_thumb.jpg

Hello Chaps

My TR6 arrived back from the bodyshop at TR Enterprises. The Body chap Tom has done a Fantastic job of repair and painting. He has kept me informed all the way . The service from them is one of the best I have delt with. I will upload photos as i go on.

Lee

Hi Lee,

Beautiful Job.

I bet you have a huge smile on your face.

Cheers

Guy

Hello Chaps

Lee

Hi Lee

I remember that look well - now the fun starts. I really enjoyed putting mine back together after it came back from my painter in the same state as yours.

I agree with Guy - daft smile all over your face I bet :P

Roger

Hi Lee

Looks a good un ;) we are not to far apart? just remember bubble wrap those bonnet hinges B)

Good tip as usual Neil ;)

Stuart

Hi Lee

Looks a good un ;) we are not to far apart? just remember bubble wrap those bonnet hinges B)

That's a great tip..cheers Neil.

Car is looking terrific Lee. Now the exciting part of putting it together, I envy you but I'm not far off that.. :D

Tony

Hi Lee

Very Nice!!! Steve, Tom (and colleagues) performed a 'bare-metal' on my '5' finishing around 18 months ago - great job - not 'cheap' as there was a 'bit of the old tineworm that wasn't initially known of, but then you hopefully get what you pay for! Still need to do the bulkhead and inner wings though!

The attached is just prior to me getting the car back - Cheshire Cat comes to mind!

:D

Hope all goes well with the rest of the rebuild!

Edited by ianhoward

Hello Chaps

Lee

Hi Lee,

Nice red! Pressures on now to get it on the road, let me know if you need a lift with anything?

Mark

• 2 months later...

Hello Chaps

I Have got My 6 back today after its MOT and Tax after a Full restoreation. The Crew at TR enterprises has done a fantastic job on the Body Chassis and engine. I am well pleased with the knowledge and exspertise of all who work there. Body especially. Here is a Photo.

Lee

post-7465-127145667806_thumb.jpg

post-7465-127145667806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lee Sellars

Hello Chaps

I Have got My 6 back today after its MOT and Tax after a Full restoreation. The Crew at TR enterprises has done a fantastic job on the Body Chassis and engine. I am well pleased with the knowledge and exspertise of all who work there. Body especially. Here is a Photo.

Lee

Congratulations Lee, it looks great and you must have had to hustle to get it all put back together so soon and just in time to enjoy the 2010 driving season.

Stan

Well done Lee on getting it finished in such a short time scale, looks like you have done a very good job!!

now get out there and use it.................... :D