1964 TR4 640 MOV

I owned this between 1972/73, and traded it for a 3000GXL Capri. It had a surrey top, non overdrive box, and was white with a red interior. The head gasket blew, and I had the engine rebuilt to Stage 2, which cost me over £200 (a lot of money back then). I would be interested to know if anybody has any knowledge of the car - if it still exits

I owned this between 1972/73, and traded it for a 3000GXL Capri. It had a surrey top, non overdrive box, and was white with a red interior. The head gasket blew, and I had the engine rebuilt to Stage 2, which cost me over £200 (a lot of money back then). I would be interested to know if anybody has any knowledge of the car - if it still exits

hi,ian here. i saw this car advertised on ebay last year, but am unsure if it sold. it was also featured in thoroughbred and classic cars april 2000 issue. it was then green and owned by a peter gale. hope this helps.

• 11 months later...

hi,ian here. i saw this car advertised on ebay last year, but am unsure if it sold. it was also featured in thoroughbred and classic cars april 2000 issue. it was then green and owned by a peter gale. hope this helps.

Ian

Thank your reply, I have only just found it on the forum, at least I know now the car is still in existence. Someone must have spent a lot more money on it after me, to be in the magazine, it had the usual TR rot when I sold it, I remember getting wet feet when it rained.

regards

Jacques Luckman