TR2 being broken for spares.................

Hi All,

I know this comment will upset all you trendy Tr Register members...but is Christmas something to do with the birth of Christ and the Church so what is the relevence of cartoon cars?

A merry Christmas!

Roger

Hi All,

I know this comment will upset all you trendy Tr Register members...but is Christmas something to do with the birth of Christ and the Church so what is the relevence of cartoon cars?

A merry Christmas!

Roger

Roger you are living in another world, christmas is about fleecing every poor sod possible, jesus christ just doesnt come into it. why dont you know this, have you just arrived from the old testament.

Humbugs are GO! thanks for calling us Trendy too, thought that went out in the 60's, come on tell us where you have arrived from, is he still real there, if he is I want to go.

FOLKS!!! This is a perfect "Caption Contest" photo!!

I will start the ball rolling:

"Do the guages work?"

"How is the upholstery?"

"I FOUND THE GROUNDING PROBLEM!"

"Oh God, the parade is TOMORROW!"

Contest Rules:

Limit: 1,000 entries per person.

No profane or insulting language.

Contest winner will receive a case of Corona beer. And a lime.

Winner must pick up prize in Dallas, Texas, in person.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

............never thought I'd see the day, but here it is 'TR2 Breaking For Spares'- 'REMEMBER YOU ARE BIDDING ON A INDICATOR BULB'! Bizarre advert and photo combination wacko.gif

Cheers

Andrew

I made enquiries about this car and spoke to the owner at quite some length.

He seemed genuine enough and quite a reasonable guy to deal with.

He has had the remains of this car for a very long time, but now has to sell. I forget the circumstances. Loss of space I think.

However, there is no paperwork or ID with this "car" at all and so may be on another vehicle now for all we know.

Therefore, it is just a pile of parts, unless you are intending to "plant" another one on it from somewhere, God forbid.

There is a tub (which is in two halfs and apparently very poor, although I haven't seen it) plus a chassis that will go again and a good front apron.

The lack of bids isn't surprising really as the listing is a touch misleading as you aren't bidding for what is in the photos.

I don't think that there is any interior, seats, dash, engine?, gauges, panels etc etc etc and so is pretty incomplete.

Spares only then really.

Simon