Practical Classics

The April '04 issue of practical classics contains an interesting illustrated article on TR7 headlamp removal and fault diagnosis.

It also suggests that the '7 is falling behind in their 'favourite classic' poll.  Knowing how us 7/8 owners just love polls I encourage you to vote for your car.  Just see the earlier topic in the TR7/8 forum (vote, vote, vote ....)

Malcolm.

Malcolm, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I was a bit intrigued by an offer that fell out of the latest PC.

When I emptied all the flyers out it, ready for the bin, there was one from the Alliance & Leicester with an offer you can't refuse, borrow £5000 and pay it back at £116.09 per month for 5 years, or if you don't fancy that you can borrow £4500 and pay it back at £120.55 per month for 5 years????

As they say up here 'Haud me back'

Ron

Most loans usually have a reduction in the percentage rate paid on the loan at £5000. I think this would explain the difference.

Graeme