catweazle car

Heads up you guys--this car still does exist, it is in the Register as well. I actually recorded this episode of "Catweazle" and still have the video somewhere. The car was of course a Triumph owned demonstrator and was in Damson with the Rostyle trims.

Pity when Triumph loaned this car out that they never saw fit to fix an exhaust rattle plainly evident when the car was idleing.

This episode could be classed as blatant advertising---how they got away with that, even then, is amazing.

I can supply its comm. no. if you like.

Regards

Alan

CP25616  0  and X755  :D

Speaking about cars of interest. Some time ago I was presented a  U.S. spec. TR6, now registered in Holland, and for sale. The documents, some original, show that the car was sold in LA, first owner  OJ Simpson from Hollywood  :laugh:

Jean

P.S. Just wonder what happend to the TR6 of George Bush

maybe Tom knows

:P  Hi there peoples of TR6 land, George DUBYA here.

Just had to reply to your intimations of my youff. My pappy

George DUBYA  boughtified a new Trump 6 for me when I left 6th grade at 23yrs of age and I keep it next to a big red button markified DONT PUSH. It's a marvel of French engineering and always reminds me of Liberty, Equality and something else.

See y'all.

What's the odds Vice President Blair will want one, now this information's in the public domain?

If he ever gets a TR i will personaly stick a couple of bananas up his exhaust and puncture his tyres, harsh I know but it has to be done, let him get a MG.

Fellas, whoa just one doggone hour. Heck I just can't keep putting up with these here insinumatations 'bout pappy buying me a TR6. I know y'all think I drive this bootifull baby c'os we got cheap gas over here, over there, yes us yanks are everywhere, sorry folks but I got carried away there with our National Guard marching song. Seriousnessly now, I keep the TR6 because my best buddy Tony told me it would be worth alot of money in the future, especially when the oil runs out, but hell I've sorted that problem out. I'm gonna invade Mars.:laugh::P