15x7 Revolution on a 4A?

Basically as title asks, will 15x7 5 spoke Revolution's with purported 4 inch backspacing, fit on a 4A, and if so what size rubber can I run on them? Stock height car, stock bodywork. The set is a heck of a deal, but I have no way to trial them on the car prior to shipping them so...

Thanks to anyone who might know.

John

Basically as title asks, will 15x7 5 spoke Revolution's with purported 4 inch backspacing, fit on a 4A, and if so what size rubber can I run on them? Stock height car, stock bodywork. The set is a heck of a deal, but I have no way to trial them on the car prior to shipping them so...

Thanks to anyone who might know.

John

I would have thought that they could well foul the rear arches and you would need to greatly reduce the lock on the front. Is your 4a IRS or beam axle. Beam axle possibly will cope easier on the rear as they have more clearance but the car would still end up seriously over-tyred and probably wouldnt handle as well.

Stuart