my tr6 327 v8 nearly finished

DSC05683.jpg

What's that hanging on the left, is it the ripcord for the parachute ? laugh.gif

SEATS FROM TVR

Didn't know TVR used those, I'm pretty sure they're early MX5.

Ivor

What's that hanging on the left, is it the ripcord for the parachute ? laugh.gif

Didn't know TVR used those, I'm pretty sure they're early MX5.

Ivor

hi ivor at last you are wrong tvr seats

Hi nial thanks for the comments , Im realy surprised at the amount of good comments i have when i started to post pics i thought this will really cause a lot of negativity considering some other comments i have read over such minor things , maybe tr ers are also moving into year 2009 & not staying in the past !.

I might add that my tr3 is not by any means a concours car but i like it the way it is USED so i have feelings for new & old .

But the problem is ____---- WHAT DO I DO NOW i need to have a progect , i have built a near concourse car & now my pimped my ride car, i have to change the thrust bearing in my tr3 but that wont take long my friends call me the overnight restorer as i have to get things done now .

i have a spare new chassis for a tr3 i could buy a scrapper for suspension parts etc & build a tr3 rally look car POSS!!!

I WILL BE AT THE INTERNATIONAL NEXT YEAR WITH TR6327 HOPE NOT TO HEAR U SNORING AGAIN REGARDS KEL

Hi Kel

Congrats on finishing the car looks superb.

And congrats on posting the pictures

A job well done

Cheers

Guy

THANKS GUY FOR YOUR HELP WITH PICS SEE U AT INTERNATIONAL NEXT YEAR BUY YOU A PINT OR 2 POSS MEET AT PILKIES TENT AGAIN OR WAS IT YOURS !! KEL

Kel,

Are those trim rings on your wheels the brushed aluminium ones?

HI YES THEY ARE ALIMINIUM ,I THINK THEY ARE WIDER THAN THE ONES YOU CAN BUY OVER HERE THEY WAS ON CAR WHEN I IMPORTED IT

PS I TOOK IT OUT TODAY FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 10 MONTHS & IT STILL MAKES ME SHOUT OUT YAHOO !!!!!WOW APPROACHING MOTORWAY GREAT FUN

REGARDS KEL

That's looking superb KEL, attention to detail is what makes the difference.. :)

Cheers

Tony Hi tony your just getting to the best part now where things seem to start happening is that colour damson its like my tr3 . Hope you are not going to have black interior, as a light beige\ cream will look great thats just my taste,----------- i think we communicated once before with billy(JAGUAR)????DSC05250-1.jpg

Hi Kel,

The colour I have chosen is Marseille Red metallic (piccy below). This is very similar to Ivor's car and I was suitably impressed with that colour. I have never sprayed before but I do learn quick... :blink: I do in fact, have beige carpets and trim to put in but opted for black seats (racing bucket seats to suit 4 point harness). If I don't like these after a while, I will source some beige leather seats..probably MX5. I can't wait to start assembling the bits and pieces... :D

Ivor's car

My car colour

Cheers

Tony