Quarter Hard Top

I'm not sure of the technical term for it but I am looking for a "quarter" (my term) hard top, ie just the back window section that would require a removable soft top panel (rectangular) to complete the roof. I saw one on a 6 in Bletchingley, Surrey and it seems to provide more useful space behind the seats plus some protection from the wind blast.

Does anyone know where I could get one?

Paul Carey

I'm not sure of the technical term for it but I am looking for a "quarter" (my term) hard top, ie just the back window section that would require a removable soft top panel (rectangular) to complete the roof. I saw one on a 6 in Bletchingley, Surrey and it seems to provide more useful space behind the seats plus some protection from the wind blast.

Does anyone know where I could get one?

Paul Carey

I think you are referring to a "Surrey" top which at current prices average out at £1500 or thereabouts. Not strictly to fit a 6 as it was originally designed for 4/4a/5s but they actually look pretty good on a 6. They do appear on here and on fleabay now and then.

Stuart.

I think you are referring to a "Surrey" top which at current prices average out at £1500 or thereabouts. Not strictly to fit a 6 as it was originally designed for 4/4a/5s but they actually look pretty good on a 6. They do appear on here and on fleabay now and then.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart

I think he is referring to the backlight :lol: the surrey is the fringe on top ;)

Regards

Neil

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart - must be why I saw it in Surrey, but £1500 seems a bit steep for what they are.

Paul

Thanks Stuart - must be why I saw it in Surrey, but £1500 seems a bit steep for what they are.

Paul

Tell me about it! :angry:

Stuart.

Stuart.

Interesting to read you think they look good on a 6, Stuart. That's set methinking it could be a good idea. has anyone come across any pictures of a 6 with a backlight?

Anthony