STAINLESS STEEL BUMPERS TRIUMPH

Our stainless steel bumpers are replicas of the originals- so the shape, fit, and dimensions are absolutely accurate and look spot on!!! Plus they are far more affordable- they are even BETTER THAN ORIGINAL! They are made from high grade stainless steel- polished to a mirror finish. JUST like CHROME.

Shipping is via FedEx and takes only 3 – 4 days.

Harrington Group is a British company with a number of factories in Ho Chi Minh City.

We carry more than 75 types of stainless steel bumpers and many other parts for a wide range of classic cars. We also offer hand built prestige half size classic toy cars. We are developing a small range of electric vehicles for road use. We should be busy enough doing all of these products, however, for enjoyment, we are also restoring quite a few classic cars, scooters and motorbikes. We are a company of car enthusiasts.

Please contact:

Mr.Christoph Joebstl

Sales & Marketing Director

Harrington Group

info@GroupHarrington.com

Tel: +44 121 288 12 50

www.GroupHarrington.com

post-7070-1236244872_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244904_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244940_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244957_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236245092_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244872_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244904_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244940_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236244957_thumb.jpg

post-7070-1236245092_thumb.jpg

Edited by groupharrington

Hi Nathan,

It is probably a bit short notice now but you could get good exposure to the Triumph market, and also allow us to assess the quality and fit of the items, if you were to display your products at the Triumph Spares Day being held at Stoneleigh, Warks. this Sunday (8th).

Can you tell us what grade of stainless steel is used?

Regards

Mike

Hi guys,

These look great, but which ones are which?

I can see that they cover a range of models, but I cannot see for certain which model relates to which set of bumpers.

TT

Our stainless steel bumpers are replicas of the originals- so the shape, fit, and dimensions are absolutely accurate and look spot on!!! Plus they are far more affordable- they are even BETTER THAN ORIGINAL! They are made from high grade stainless steel- polished to a mirror finish. JUST like CHROME.

Harrington Group is a British company with a number of factories in Ho Chi Minh City.

We carry more than 75 types of stainless steel bumpers and many other parts for a wide range of classic cars. We also offer hand built prestige half size classic toy cars. We are developing a small range of electric vehicles for road use. We should be busy enough doing all of these products, however, for enjoyment, we are also restoring quite a few classic cars, scooters and motorbikes. We are a company of car enthusiasts.

Please contact:

Mr. Nathan Redfearn

Business Owner

Harrington Group

nathan@GroupHarrington.com

www.GroupHarrington.com

Tom,

I am very interested in seeing them and would be very pleased to find you at Stoneleigh. Please callme at lunchtime on 07973 696194. Will you have a stall or not. I think mthat he has placed this thread because I contacted him 2 days ago requesting someone in the Uk with the bumpers so that I could actually see one in the hand. They were unable to supply a satisfied owner because of data protection?

Thanks Richard

Richard I will be there displaying aeroscreens best phone me on the day 07977214010 (phone only on if I am expecting a call)

Tom,

I am very interested in seeing them and would be very pleased to find you at Stoneleigh. Please callme at lunchtime on 07973 696194. Will you have a stall or not. I think mthat he has placed this thread because I contacted him 2 days ago requesting someone in the Uk with the bumpers so that I could actually see one in the hand. They were unable to supply a satisfied owner because of data protection?

Thanks Richard

Edited by Tom Maddock
  • 1 year later...

Please contact:

Mr.Christoph Joebstl

Sales & Marketing Director

Harrington Group

info@GroupHarrington.com

www.GroupHarrington.com

Telephone number is no good.How do I ring this company up? I want to order.

Regards Harry TR5 Nutter

Telephone number is no good.How do I ring this company up? I want to order.

Regards Harry TR5 Nutter

Harry,

These are the contact details of the chap i was dealing with.

Thy Le Bao Quoc

Sales Executive

Harrington Group

shine@GroupHarrington.com

www.GroupHarrington.com

www.isettashop.com

info@groupharrington.com

Cheers

Guy

Not much help as its the same number, was working fine a few weeks back.

Edited by Jersey Royal