Who has got POL90Y?

From using gov website for checking if a car is taxed or on a SORN - found that my first TR7 a red coupe reg. POL90Y is still extant and just been put on a SORN this month! Does anyone in the register own it? Was one of the last registered - well after end of production - and was my first company car when I worked at British Leyland.

• 2 years later...

From using gov website for checking if a car is taxed or on a SORN - found that my first TR7 a red coupe reg. POL90Y is still extant and just been put on a SORN this month! Does anyone in the register own it? Was one of the last registered - well after end of production - and was my first company car when I worked at British Leyland.

Hi,

I know its a while since your post but I have just purchased the aformentioned "Polly" about 3 weeks ago and its still going strong. I intend to carry out a rolling restoration on the car. It's currently taxed and MOT'd and I've so far driven her from Suffolk (from where I purchased the car) to Yorkshire where I live before taking her on holiday with the rest of the family to Herefordshire last week! I'd love to hear from you if your still on the board.

Chris

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Finally managed to re-register as I couldn't get my old login to work (Lbdrbarker) Yes Polly is alive and well. I even quite often use it for my daily commute (52 Mile round trip)! Love the car. Still an ongoing rolling restoration as two kids take up most of my free time, but the eldest loves riding in "Daddy's car". Do you have any pictures or stories to share of her in her youth GMP?

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Polly-Red7