This one is worth a chuckle . . . .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=006

and it ought to be fun for someone trying to get it registered and MoT'd ?

No prizes for guessing the name of the chap in the white jacket alongside the car ;)

And no, it isn't his car, before you ask !

Cheers,

Alec

This one is worth a chuckle . . . .

This must be a proper dragster....I note in the photo taken from the front nearside, looking back that a small drogue 'chute seems to be deployed :D

Hi Malcolm,Gary,

I thought it might well be . . . I don't recall having even seen a picture of the car before, although I've heard mention of it.

Becky I haven't seen for some years, so I presume she's moved on to other motoring interests.

It looks like quite a beastie, but it might well be a struggle to get it registered on anything other then a 'Q' plate - the DVLA don't seem to be too keen on imported cars of unusual specification, and I'm told it's easier to register immediately on importation than some years later ?

Cheers,

Alec

I saw Becky's car on a transporter minus the engine a few days ago (last Friday??). I had a look around it. It needs a fair bit of work doing to it.

That was in Redruth. I don't recognise the house in the pics as being local to Redruth (distinctive windows). Seller has no feedback as a seller!

Hi Guy

You probably won't recognize the house, it is actually Gillingham in Kent. A fair walk from Redruth you'll agree.

Gary

• 5 weeks later...

I think I recognise the dog of Kustomcorsets the "winning" bidder.

Does anyone else?

Sue ;)

Edited by SuzanneH

Thanks Alec

Sometimes can't see the wood for the trees. B) Haha!! As for seeing it on the road, those video clip that Stevie a posted shows it to be quite quick. Would you take up the gauntlet with the Drag car if ever the oppertunity came around.?? might even pay to see that.

Regards Rob.