Tr3a Frame off restoration

Hi all,

I am now back on my Tr3a restoration after spending the last 3 years in building a new garage and a home extension.

As the forum is not the most adequate way to relate the rebuild, I have done a website containing what was already performed at http://www.tr3a.be and a blog to relate the current activity at http://www.tr3a.be/blog , I highly count on you to participate and give me your advises, your input will be very appreciated.

To comment put the same pseudo as you use in the TR Register forum, the mail address is not necessary unless you need a personal answer.

Thanks.

Guy Notte.

Guy: I too am involved with a long term restoration project of a TR3A, TS58476 LO. I hope to have my own website this autumn or winter. Luck for me that your english is excellent. I wish you good luck. :)

Guy - Welcome in the wonderful world of TRs and websites. This wunderful electronic gadget goes very well with the low tech TRs; although I must admit that I'm now so heavily involved in restoring the car, that it affects on my website: not very up to date...

Keep up the good work! (BTW: PMs in Dutch or English? Sorry, my French isn't good enough to use in letters or emails).

Menno

Thank you Frank and Menno, and I wish you the best for your restoration too.

Menno, sorry I don't speak dutch and I agree with you that doing the restoration and keeping the website up-to-date is very demanding, but that's so pleasant to share this activity with others that I wouldn't miss it.

Bye, Guy