Just put some photos on photobucket.

Maybe of interest if this works.

John

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/m...mview=slideshow

how is the restoration going John?..... reminds me that I have yet to get an extinguisher for the TR, it's best to be an Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) type apparently, as Halon is banned.

john

how is the restoration going John?..... reminds me that I have yet to get an extinguisher for the TR, it's best to be an Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) type apparently, as Halon is banned.

john

Hi John

Yes for sure the extinguisher is an essential item.

I think mine won't be needed for a while yet though.

Progress is slow but still hope to have the body and chassis finished this year.

Trust your project is coming along ok ?

John

Hi John

Yes for sure the extinguisher is an essential item.

I think mine won't be needed for a while yet though.

Progress is slow but still hope to have the body and chassis finished this year.

Trust your project is coming along ok ?

John

After that last post and spending an afternoon on the web looking for a suitable extinguisher.... I opened Yellow Pages and found a supplier down the road from me!..... 30 minutes later he had delivered it.....it sometimes does pay to 'shop locally' before wasting time on the internet and paying carriage charges on top.

well John..... my car is STILL awaiting it's bonnet to be painted before completion and me making some use of it..... I had promised my father that I would take him out in it today (Fathers day)....needless to say another broken promise from my 'professional restorer'.... no names, but he is local.....I live in Norfolk and I have a TR..... you might be able to work it out :blink:

john