fitting a new heater/blower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dave

It's as big a job as it sounds in the manual. Basically strip the entire dash etc out to get to the heater assembly. When you are in there take the time to replace the hot water pipes to the matrix as the original ones have a habit of corroding, also take some time to adjust EVERYTHING flap & controls wise before you put the dash back in, as it's extremely difficult once it's all assembled.

Cheers

Andy

If you are going to have your dash out, gag it, as you put it back.

I used a single side sticky neoprene foam rubber strips everywhere plastic things touched each other, or support brackets. I used a mixture of 3/8", & 5/8" wide, 5/32" thick strips, total lenght about 5 Ft.

I now have the pleasure of a silent, rattle & squeak free TR7. Its been that way for 4 years, & over 30,000 Km, even with some rough gravel road motoring from time to time. Its great.

I had previously used some normal foam rubber strips, but they lasted only about 7,000 Km.