Pipe runs on lhd TR3A

Could somebody post a few pictures of the routes that the clutch and brake pipes take across the bulkhead from the master cylinders on a LHD TR3A. I am converting my car back to LHD for use in Greece having used it in this country as RHD for the last 15 years. Any help would be much appreciated.

I restored my 1958 TR3A in 1987-1990 and I did it all exactly as original. How - you ask can I be so sure ? Because I bought my TR brand new and took delivery here in Montreal on May 23rd, 1958. So last Friday we celebrated my 50 years of ownership. It is a concours winner with 96 points last year at VTR near Phiadelphia USA with 98,000 miles since 1990.

Maybe these photos will help. My TR has Comm. No. TS 27489 LO.

I restored my 1958 TR3A in 1987-1990 and I did it all exactly as original. How - you ask can I be so sure ? Because I bought my TR brand new and took delivery here in Montreal on May 23rd, 1958. So last Friday we celebrated my 50 years of ownership. It is a concours winner with 96 points last year at VTR near Phiadelphia USA with 98,000 miles since 1990.

Maybe these photos will help. My TR has Comm. No. TS 27489 LO.

Don many thanks for your help. Meno was also good enough to send some pictures also so I have the information I needed now.

Mick.