tr7 convertible YAC 209 X

• 2 months later...
tr7 convertible YAC 209 X, in gold my latest addition any old keepers out there

Saw this post when trawling through Google. YAC 209 X was mine from October 1982 till May/June 1986. It had been used by Triumph/Leyland as a company car and sold off at auction - so it was 6 months old when I bought it. Loved the car despite the doors needing rehanging, one headlight or other not popping up & the embarassing back end slide in wet weather. have some pictures if you are interested. Glad to hear she is still alive!!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

............ It had been used by Triumph/Leyland as a company car and sold off at auction -

I recall that many "YAC''s were, indeed Company employees cars.. .a friend had about 3 [new] in succession:- YAC TR7's - I will ask if he remembers what numbers he had if you wish ... Why three so quick I am not sure - but maybe the company was using the last ones up at the time ??