advice needed!!

hi there, i have found a very nice tr7 v8 with pretty much no rust,but on both sides at the bottom of the windscreen there is some pretty major rust on the pillars, just behind the top of the front wing panels, the rust goes pretty much all the way through?

what do you think, is it possible to weld a panel over the top or as its a coupe is it bad news structurally

many thanks nic

if you havn't bought it then do so with caution it could cost inexess of £1000 to sort out properly what with spray work and what have you, and thats assuming the bulkhead isn't affected mine wasnt, and as it was have a bit of a resoration it was still worth doing,

on mine the front wings had to come off as the inner wing were shot but repairable but it will need checking out by someone who knows what there doing...........you never know it might not be that bad..............

good luck