Rear suspension chassis mounting brackets

I've just started rebuilding TR5 CP1836 O. Can someone please tell me if the mounting bracket with one notch goes on the inside of the chassis? When I dismantled the chassis 5 years ago the single notch bracket was on the outside of the chassis. Roger William's book says inside on the chassis. Rimmers TR5 cat says outside. Rimmers early TR6 cat says inside. Thanks Mike

I've just started rebuilding TR5 CP1836 O. Can someone please tell me if the mounting bracket with one notch goes on the inside of the chassis? When I dismantled the chassis 5 years ago the single notch bracket was on the outside of the chassis. Roger William's book says inside on the chassis. Rimmers TR5 cat says outside. Rimmers early TR6 cat says inside. Thanks Mike

Mike,

The Moss book says that the bracket with 2 grooves goes to the outside.

I read with interest your CP no 1836 my TR5 has CP no 1835 and is painted Conifer.

Peter

Mike,

The Moss book says that the bracket with 2 grooves goes to the outside.

I read with interest your CP no 1836 my TR5 has CP no 1835 and is painted Conifer.

Peter

Peter

Bought the car as a restoration project 5 years ago. Engine no 1894 E. Signal red. Date of build 26/3/1968.

Brilliant! Two more sister TR5,s off the production line.We have two sister TR5,s in North London Group.Both were born on the 4th of April 1968 and were in White.CP 2072 is in Signal Red and CP2073 in Jasmine(mine).Me thinks they should have a coming

together in Malvern next year at the International.

See you in Knebworth.

Regards Harry TR5 Nutter.