Wedgwood blue TR4a OYY321F sold into Germany in 1995, one of the last 4a,s, actually registered about six months after the end of production. It was a one owner car with about 77,000 mls on it, very original, still with its PL700 headlamps and original dealer number plates. I repainted the car at the time and I always wondered what happened to it. DVLA have no record of the car.

Stuart.

• 14 years later...

Well unbelievable today I had an email from Holland from the guy who now owns this car, he bought it from the German I sold it to and then restored it in 2002 though kept it R/hand drive. Great to catch up with it after all these years

Stuart.

OYY321F.jpg

IMG_0937 - Copy.JPG

Edited by stuart
3 minutes ago, cvtrian said:

Wow Stuart, 14 years after your original post - one for John Morrison's TR Action forum report!
Ian

And 27 years after I sold the car

Stuart.

8 hours ago, silverfox4 said:

Nice car both 27 years ago and now. Also interesting driving light mounting brackets - did you fabricate those Stuart?

Cheers,

Alf

No they werent on the car when I had it. It was the most original 4a Ive ever come across, just very scruffy from sitting in a dry barn for 10yrs.

Stuart.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, stuart said:

Well unbelievable today I had an email from Holland from the guy who now owns this car, he bought it from the German I sold it to and then restored it in 2002 though kept it R/hand drive. Great to catch up with it after all these years

Stuart.

OYY321F.jpg

IMG_0937 - Copy.JPG

TR250 rear silencer?