TR2 Hardtop holder nowhere to buy??

Hello Forum, I own a TR2 and have restored a original metal hardtop. Now its complete without the 5 Hardtop angle fixings rear! They are not available at moss so who could help to bring it on the road? Where is it to buy or does anyone have them for sale? Moss part numbers are 650193, 650194 and 650195... I am happy about every help!!!

Thomas from Germany email: Zettl.thomas@gmx.de or phone 0049-1777386513

Hello Thomas

I have had a hard top fitting kit on order for sometime but no one I have tried has one in stock at present. The last two companies I tried most recently were TRGB and TR Shop.

If you find a supplier who has any please let me know via the Forum.

Tschus

Trevor

Hello Forum, I own a TR2 and have restored a original metal hardtop. Now its complete without the 5 Hardtop angle fixings rear! They are not available at moss so who could help to bring it on the road? Where is it to buy or does anyone have them for sale? Moss part numbers are 650193, 650194 and 650195... I am happy about every help!!!

Thomas - I think, these have been unavailable for some time - probably because they are quite easy to make. Try and borrow some to copy. if you can't find any I may be able to find the drawaings I made when I borrowed a set some years ago

james

I have had a hard top fitting kit on order for sometime but no one I have tried has one in stock at present. The last two companies I tried most recently were TRGB and TR Shop.

If you find a supplier who has any please let me know via the Forum.

Moss Europe have a fitting kit listed, but that may not mean it's in stock:

556034FK FITTING KIT, Hard-Top TR2, TR3/3A £105.95 €156.81

I assume this doesn't include the 5 hardtop angle fixings, that Thomas needs.

Any idea what is included in the fitting kit, as the total cost of all the requisite parts individually looks as if it would exceed this?

Tom these would be easy to make I have some old ones, would you like me to post one to you so you can copy it.

regards

Peter

Hello Forum, thanks for theese very nice helping. the 5 Angles are not in the Moss Kit ( I have bought one ).

Hi Peter, it would be great if you could send me the angles to copy. There must be seperate ones for middle, left and right. If you would like to sell old ones it would also be perfect!!! Here is my adress: Thomas Zettl, Gailenbacher Weg 3, 86356 Neusaess , Germany . Please also let me know postage and other things that make it easier to you! thank you!!!

Thomas