triple su's linkage

Charles, not sure where you are located however Goodparts in the US do a linkage kit and a manifold kit for triple strombergs. He mentions on his website that he has customers who use SU's so suggest that you contact him. His web address is http://www.goodparts.com/index.html

Hope this helps.

Derek

I run triple su,s on my six

If you go onto the liecestershire site you will see them

I made it myself using ball joints from Rs If you live in this area I will show you how to do it

I will be away this weekend

Reg

I made it myself using ball joints from Rs If you live in this area I will show you how to do it

Reg

Some folk seem to have over this setup, in particular the uneven induction timing potentially affecting performance. How do you feel this setup actually works? I was quite keen to go this route, to try something different, but got put off a little.

i'm in france so... i 'll run with hif 44 and with tr5 cylinder head so i can't use original linkage (i can't bolt it under the carbs like the strombergs).

So if you can send me photos of your one , reg, i will be very happy (also i can't find the site you tell on your message : What is the adress????)

thanks

charles

;)

Reg

Reg, what are your experiences with the triple SU induction? It seems that is not evident that 3 SU's will make more power than 2 SU's. Also tuning can be difficult because because the spacing between the induction strokes is different on the middle carburettor than on the 2 outer carburettors. This is heresay, but maybe the rarity of this set up can have good reasons?

Reg, what are your experiences with the triple SU induction? It seems that is not evident that 3 SU's will make more power than 2 SU's. Also tuning can be difficult because because the spacing between the induction strokes is different on the middle carburettor than on the 2 outer carburettors. This is heresay, but maybe the rarity of this set up can have good reasons?

This query may best be directed at GOODPARTS ( Richard Good ) in Pennsylvania, since he's the foremost supplier of kits to employ (3) Stromberg/S.U. carbs. No doubt high HPs have been achieved with his kits, but ( as some of you have come to expect ) my feeling is they would have produced even more power on triple DCOEs ;)

If approaching Richard I would suggest confining the discussion to the S.U.s or Strombergs, as he's not a Weber fan and has in the past published negative opinions on them contrary to the experiences of numerous highly satisfied Weber users <_< .