wind breaking

hi peeps I asked sometime ago about breeze breakers for tr`s but can`t find the topic now

any how took the bull by the horns and got a rollbar from trgb and breeze breaker from Chris Russell and fitted both and although I had some doubt about how good they would be I must admit I`m impressed and the good lady has stopped whinging about her golden locks getting "mushed" so that alone is worth itChris Russell

post-3796-1178559398_thumb.jpg

post-3796-1178559398_thumb.jpg

Looking good !

A local Triumph parts supplier in Holland sells a winddeflector made from plexiglass. Looks also pretty nice. Thinking of buying one (also to please the wife :P )

see: http://www.nicobaas.nl/html/windvanger.htm

Eric

Note the other windbreaker in the background :rolleyes: Having grown accustomed to that version myself I don't know if I could ever do without <_<

hi peeps I asked sometime ago about breeze breakers for tr`s but can`t find the topic now

any how took the bull by the horns and got a rollbar from trgb and breeze breaker from Chris Russell and fitted both and although I had some doubt about how good they would be I must admit I`m impressed and the good lady has stopped whinging about her golden locks getting "mushed" so that alone is worth itChris Russell

hi there, can you give me a ny details on the wind breaker please, i need one for my car, oh an the mrs lol. is there a web site ? cheers now dusty..

hi there, can you give me a ny details on the wind breaker please, i need one for my car, oh an the mrs lol. is there a web site ? cheers now dusty..

Hi Dusty have aread of this thread

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=9996

Regards

Guy

Nb i dont have one, and no connections with supplier.

hi dusty here is web site www.breezebreaker.co.uk have achat to him hes a nice guy and helpfull

Hi Dusty

have a look at www.classicadditions.co.uk/

I bought mine from them about 12 months ago. Good quality. Cost about £150.