Wheel refurbishment in East Anglia?

Can anyone recommend somwhere in East Anglia I could get some TR7 alloys re-cut please?

Can anyone recommend somwhere in East Anglia I could get some TR7 alloys re-cut please?

Not exactly sure what you mean by re-cut or if they would do that but I had a set of original alloys re-furbed and re-lacquered by Pristine Wheels in Woburn Sands (Beds) about a year ago. They seem to have done a good job so far except that their balancing wasn't the best and I had to get that done again. Then again that seems to be notoriously difficult to get right on the original alloys.

They are part of the "Fred the Tread" organisation and I beleive they have branches all over so there may well be one even nearer to you.

Not exactly sure what you mean by re-cut or if they would do that but I had a set of original alloys re-furbed and re-lacquered by Pristine Wheels in Woburn Sands (Beds) about a year ago. They seem to have done a good job so far except that their balancing wasn't the best and I had to get that done again. Then again that seems to be notoriously difficult to get right on the original alloys.

They are part of the "Fred the Tread" organisation and I beleive they have branches all over so there may well be one even nearer to you.

Thanks for that I'll follow it up.

What I meant by re-cut was having the outer rims diamond cut on a lathe so they could be polished - the inner 'hub' will be painted.

Edited by Mad Zero