Dolomite Sprint alloys...

I've not seen many TR7's fitted with Dolomite Sprint alloys but they look good on the TR (kinda poor-man's Allycat!) so is there some other reason why this is not popular? ...or is it just that everyone's upping their rim diameter to fit bigger brakes?

I am right in thinking they're 13" and a direct fit on a TR7 aren't I?

The Dolly Sprint alloys are 13" x 5.5", same as the TR7 wheel, with the same pcd.

There is a surplus set of 5 good ones of these too in my garage; and a set of almost new 185/70 Yokohamas !

Cheers,

Alec

Probably too expensive for me then Alec! Was hoping to use the tyres I get with the car ( :) ) I'm after so looking for just the rims ...unless you're interested in a set of TR7 alloys in exchange?

PS. It's about time you sorted out your avatar dude!

Edited by Mad Zero
The alloys and the tyres are separate - or more accurately the Yokos are on standard 7 alloys, whilst the sprint alloys have clapped out tyres still fitted. Therefore available separately. But no, I don't need any more standard alloys !

Avatar - it self-destructed a long time ago. Possibly a good thing.

Cheers,

Alec

As you may be aware I'm seeing Tom tomorrow so I'll get back to you about the rims in due course - feel free to email me a pic & price though! :)