Aftermarket wheel sizes?

I'm thinking of fitting aftermarket alloys (Superlites probably) to a TR7 - what size/offset/PCD do I need if I want to use the original 185/70x13 tyres on them? The car has standard sized brake rotors.

Cheers, Buzz.

Edited by Mad Zero

Ok I now have a new set of wheels from e-bay new in box set of four 6x15 MGTF the last type of wheel to go on the mgtf.

Revolution have stopped making the classic five spoke in grey

I purchased these wheels because when I put my 7x13 with 205 tyres on my car they rubbed.

So what tyres should I put on these wheels so they do not rub...

DSC00072.jpg

Standard wheels are 5.5j x 13 with an ET of 25mm and a PCD off 95.25mm

Cheers Beans!

did you get sorted with tr then mad zero when can we see pics or are you still in planning stage
I'm pretty much (99.9%) sorted with a really cracking TR but will wait until it's actually in my workshop before I do the showing off bit ...just in case! I'm putting together a little website too so there'll be plenty to look at.

BTW I'm enjoying the Triumph scene a lot more than I did the Lotus scene - much more friendly! :)