The Standard Triumph Marque Weekend hosted by the TR Register's International Weekend (IWE) takes place Friday 29th June - Sunday 1st July 2018 at Lincolnshire Showground with the largest display of Standard Triumph vehicles and clubs anywhere in the UK!
Advance tickets are on sale now and must be booked before Wednesday 20th June 2018 to take advantage of the significantly reduced early bird rates.
With more Standard Triumph clubs confirming their attendance this year plus a whole host of displays and exhibitions from other local clubs across the classic car spectrum, this weekend will once again be an event not to miss!
- Good Local hotel accommodation
- Track day at Blyton Park on Friday 29th June.
- Concours D'Elegance and Pride of Ownership displays from Meguiars
- Triumph Survivors display of original and unrestored cars.
- Large trade exhibition
- Auto jumble , tools and spares for sale
- A full programme of arena events with expert commentary
- Free Technical seminars
- Evening entertainment for all the family
- Live music
- Free welcome drinks on Friday evening
- Invited guest car clubs and displays
- Variety of on-site catering and bar facilities
- Autosolo and precision driving displays (TBC)
Weekend advance: £30 per person advance / or £40 on the gate
Saturday: £10 per person advance / or £15 on the gate
Sunday: £10 per person advance / or £15 on the gate
Saturday and Sunday combined: £20 per person advance / or £30 on the gate
Camping: £10 per person per night.
U16s are Free.
Entry times: Friday: 2pm, Sat/Sun: 8am.
Standard Triumph Trackday, Blyton Park - Friday 29th June 2018
If you have always wondered what it's like to take your TR onto the track, this is the time and place to do it.
Blyton Park is a test circuit, hugely enjoyable to drive, on silky smooth tarmac cut into an old concrete airfield with just one length of Armco protecting a ditch down one of the straights. But don't worry you'll need to tankful of petrol just to reach it.
You will be just one of six cars on the track at any time so you'll have plenty of space.
To enable more members to have a go, this year we'll be running two sessions, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon. The morning session 9 am to 12.30 will be charged at £35.T he afternoon session 1.30pm to 5.00pm at £50. Members may book either or both sessions.
Overnight camping is available. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times.There's a café, viewing bank for spectators, showers and toilets all on site.
So come on, start your Standard Triumph Weekend early and book our Blyton Park Track day.
Booking details and prices:
- 24 places in the morning at £35 / car
- 24 places in the afternoon at £50 / car
- Members may book both or either session
- £10 / additional driver
- Free helmet hire
- Full email briefing and itinerary well ahead of the day. Questions answered. Mandatory drivers' briefing before each session.
- Passengers free (but they must attend the drivers' briefing and be issued with a wrist band)
- Drivers and passengers must have covered arms and legs (no shorts, skirts, t-shirts on the track)
- Could you allow for a reserve list of up to six cars in each session please
Available to book soon via the TR Register Shop.