This NEW unused kit allows you to convert your TR2-3A original 'worm and peg' steering mechanism with the later, more positive control, rack and pinion system and all the advantages that offers for current driving standards.
Importantly, if you want to maintain the original LOOK and functionality of your steering wheel Control Centre, this special German modification allows you to do that, ensuring your TR2/3A looks exactly as it should, while subtlety including the above improvements.
The kit contains the following main parts and associated items:
1. Steering rack conversion RH short column components
2. Necessary 'original style' upper column kit (9 items)
3. Steering column commutator ring assembly kit
I am offering this Package at around Two Thirds of the price I originally paid.
All OFFERS above six hundred pounds (sterling) will be considered by mid JUNE.
All emails will be acknowledged immediately, and people kept informed.
The Kit package is best collected from Dorset UK, but can be despatched at buyers expense (off-shore offers also welcome).
Mobile enquiries invited meanwhile (text first as poor signal here)
PS ALSO FOR SALE
1. TR2 STD GEARBOX (from my original 1955 vehicle when I replaced IT with an o/d box, but originally rebuilt and still functioning when replaced at the time)…… OFFERS
2. Two rusty 10in back plate assemblies (less drums), one side with cable (£6 for both),
By the way ………..Two rusty but rugged medium size axle stands (Free to collector of above items)
Please call Malcolm on 07486 380 389 or contact via the enquiry form.
This advertiser has requested that enquires must come from TR Register members only.
Please log in to contact Malcolm Rayner