Notcutts Inaugural Classic Car show attracts 200 classics on a very sunny day in Oxfordshire
Notcutts Garden Centre at Nuneham Courtney, Oxon, held is inaugaral classic car show. Jonathan Tew - Manager who himself owns a Triumph 1300 arranged the day. There were many wonderful cars on display and prizes on offer for the and won by the following:
- Best car in show voted by the public - XK120
- Best car in show voted by exhibitors - Triumph Italia
- Car in most need of TLC - Wolseley 6/80
- The car you'd most like to take home - Jaguar XK150
- The car that travelled the furthest to the show - VW Camper 140 miles
Member of the public were easily swayed to come and visit all the beautiful classic and the kids had bouncy castles to keep them entertained too. Inevitably, being at a garden centre, some 'Trifids' arrived in a TR6 or was it the age old saying "How are we going to get that in there?", I wonder if the flower heads were still on when they got home Bill & Fiona?
Here is a video of the event courtesy of Darren Cumming - White Horse Group.