Looking for Peerless 6267 SM

5 replies to this topic

#1 WTFWT

WTFWT
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hi all,

I am trying to track down Peerless 6267 SM.

The car belonged to my grandfather and he was a massive car nut - he was the DA Mullard who bought up the final batch of cars and finished them and sold them on.

My mother remembers being driven to school in this car and I am desperate to find this car and get it to her as a surprise. I never met my grandfather as he died before I was born and it would be a great way to honour his memory and all he did for me from beyond the grave (paid for my education).

I believe the car is in the UK as it is showing up on the MID.

Any help very gratefully received.

Thanks

#2 SuzanneH

SuzanneH
  • TR Register Members
  • 1285 posts
  • Cars Owned::Touring in our TR4A especially Scotland & Scottish Isles, nature, wildlife, art, genuinely wild places, moors, fells (not country parks). NB."They paved paradise & put up a parking lot."

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hello WTFWT ( I just love your Forum Name(
Nigel Cluley is the Peerless Registrar and you can send him a personal message via this forum by searching for his name on here.
You may do better by re posting this request either on the main forum page or the page entiltled "What ever happened to":, which is a bit below this one.
I wish you sucess in your quest, I am sure your mother will be delighted if it ever comes off.
Someone with more knowledge of all the surviving Peerless's will come along soon I am sure.
Good luck
Sue

Edited by SuzanneH, 01 February 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Sue
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Nigel C

Nigel C
  • TR Register Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hi WTFWT,
sorry been out the country (and no not for tax reasons!) and just picked you up.
I do know where 6267 SM is and the owners are good friends of mine. as most people on this site will agree, when you mess about with old cars the owners become more important than the cars themselves in the end!
I will call them soon and find out if the car is still on the road as its a couple of years since I've seen it.

if you dont hear anything in a week or so, pester me as I have been known to forget...forget what...forge what.....what's all this about frogs................ :lol: ?

#4 WTFWT

WTFWT
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Woop Woop! Progress!!

Many thanks for your post Nigel - I have sent you a message.

Thanks Suzanne for your kind words also...

#5 stansoldman

stansoldman
  • TR Register Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hi WTFWT,
sorry been out the country (and no not for tax reasons!) and just picked you up.
I do know where 6267 SM is and the owners are good friends of mine. as most people on this site will agree, when you mess about with old cars the owners become more important than the cars themselves in the end!
I will call them soon and find out if the car is still on the road as its a couple of years since I've seen it.

if you dont hear anything in a week or so, pester me as I have been known to forget...forget what...forge what.....what's all this about frogs................ :lol: ?

He definatly needs a pester or a prod. even with a frog!!!

#6 Nigel C

Nigel C
  • TR Register Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hi WTFWT,
can you get back in touch via phone (so long as your not travelling through railway tunnels again!) or email as I have a new phone but not all the new numbers! :angry:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users