Forum Terms & Rules
Forum Terms & Rules
By using this forum you expressly agree to the following:
The views and opinions expressed on this Forum are those of the individual contributor, they are not the views and opinions of the TR Register, its associated companies, agents or employees. The TR Register, its associated companies, agents or employees is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed by users, hereafter known as “User Generated Content”.
You agree, through your use of any part of this Forum, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is: racist, sexist or homophobic, pornographic, obscene, profane or vulgar, defamatory of any individual, entity or organisation, abusive, threatening , hateful, harassing, or otherwise likely to be harmful to, or likely to cause offence to any other persons. You also agree you will not post any material which is in contravention of any national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, or to infringe the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any legal or natural person.
The TR Register, its associated companies, agents or employeesdoes not vouch for or provide any warranty for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message or post. Any user who is offended by or feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail or click the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the foot of the offending posting. We will remove offensive posts and the contributor may be suspended from the Forum in future.
With regard to insurance matters The TR Register, its agents or employees are not authorised to give advice. Any view or opinion expressed about insurance matters on this forum does not constitute advice from The TR Register, its agents or employees and should not be relied upon as such by any user of this Forum. The TR Register, its agents or employees cannot be held responsible for any action taken by others in response to, or as a result of, the views or opinions expressed by individuals on this forum. TR Register Insurance is a trading name of A Plan who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Users' attention is particularly drawn to the content of postings made to the Forum when raising issues about experiences with suppliers of goods and services. We have in the past received a number of comments from suppliers concerning issues which are being discussed on the Forum which could be deemed to be defamatory against the supplier, and which could be commercially damaging. These matters would be more properly addressed directly, and in private, between customer and supplier. The TR Register, its associated companies, agents or employees cannot be held responsible if a supplier of goods and services chooses to take legal action against an individual where they have deemed the User Generated Content to be defamatory against them or their employees or which could be commercially damaging or result in loss of reputation or goodwill.
The TR Register encourages the use of real names on the forum; please use your real name in preference to any kind of 'handle' or pseudonym. Please follow these rules and do not make any posts for which you are not prepared to be held accountable or that you would not make publicly in a crowded room.
We will edit or delete postings if we feel these rules are being infringed and where in the opinion of the Moderator it is deemed that any comment or discussion could bring the Club, or its officers into disrepute. Failure to observe these rules either in fact or within the spirit of this Forum could result in temporary or permanent suspension from the Forum.
Please bear in mind that outside of members chat, the forum is PUBLICLY VIEWABLE and therefore the audience comprises of non-members, lapsed members and potential new members and those seeking to enter the TR community for the first time. All users have a duty to make others users from all backgrounds and walks of life feel welcome and to show off the TR Register forum in a positive light.
- This forum is for the sharing of technical knowledge and assistance between TR Register members regarding subjects related to TR sportscars.
- This forum is not a soapbox for airing political or religious beliefs, opinions or ideaologies.
- Any member new or existing can post as many times as they wish providing the posts are suitable, not of a spamming nature and are in accordance with the forum rules.
- A new member has an entirely equal right to express themselves freely on this forum as an established member does.
- Any user can publish a poll at any time
- If any user does not wish to participate in polls, please move on to another thread within the forum that interests you more.
- All users are to treat others with total and utter respect, everyone behind the username is a real human being.
- If a user asks a question or creates a post on the forum that you feel inappropriate, do not reply - simply report it to the moderating team and move on.
- None of the views or responses expressed within these threads by users or volunteer moderators of the forum are those of the TR Register Car Club. Official posts come from either 1. The office / Press Office 2. Director.
- There are many benefits of membership to the TR Register Car Club beyond the use of the forum - you're encouraged to make use of them all to enhance your TR ownership in the best way possible.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed on this forum are those of the individuals concerned and do not in any way reflect the views and opinions of the TR Register, and do not constitute advice being given by either TR Register. TR Register cannot be held responsible for any action taken by others in response to, or as a result of, the views or opinions expressed by individuals on this forum.
By using this Forum you understand that your posts can be traced to your specific user account containing your e-mail address, user name, date and time of sign-up, TRR membership number and IP address at date and time of posting.
Contacting the club: General enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com