Lighting Rocker Switch

I enlarged the opening with a dremel, pretty easy

Wear glasses though as you dont want a spark in your eye......

Steve

I used an 1/8' drill bit and then elongated the holes and snapped the metal dash off.Then used a file to clean up .I made sure all wiring was well out the way.I would have used a dremel but was doing this in a mates garage with his limited tools.

Regards Harry

Hi

Bought a switch from moss without realising it was different from the ( now known ) Hooter type.

Is it a simple job to enlarge the opening ?

Is the copy Hooter switch from TRShop a more practical option ?

Regards

Stuart

Hi Stuart, the Clear Hooters type were subject to a BL recall in the USA. and replaced by the Lucas made type. I suspect that Lucas lost the original contract for the light switch over price. The Clear hooters switches were rubbish in comparison to the Lucas switches, another bad example was the wiper switch fitted to post 73 models and the repro version is also rubbish supplied by Moss. I have had 4 so far in1 year, another job for Roger?

Bruce.

Bruce.