TR4 getting closer to painting

The rebuild of a works look a like is slowly continuing, Rolling Chassis all done , 99%of body work completed with the installation of the engine bay vents. I haven't seen another TR4 in NZ with side vents so when I finally get it all done it will look a little different over here.

Finally decided on the colour and it will be powder blue, I am hoping to finish spraying the epoxy primer in the next week or so then a bit of filler to smooth everything before we send it off for spray painting. Aiming to have the car on the road and complied by Feb 19 for our own NZ TR nationals weekend.

What I do still need if anyone has this part for sale is, a dash support bracket,

post-3787-0-08966600-1515640020_thumb.jpg

post-3787-0-42908800-1515640033_thumb.jpg

Stef

The one I really need is the H Frame support that goes over the tunnel cover up to the dash, As luck would have it however I cant find in my garage at the moment the support tagged as #84 I know I did have it but it is hiding from me at present.

Cheers

Edited by kiwi-jim

Hi Jim,

the 'H' support is #110 https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr2-4a/interior/dashboards-consoles/dash-fascia-tr4-4a.html

These are like rocking horse poo. However they do appear every now and again on ebay. I'll keep an eye out.

Roger

PS - try this 263404074731

or this 332499223190

Edited by RogerH
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers will post when I get it back, suspect it will be a few weeks , motor is also off to be checked over, currently as well so finally a bit of real action is happening.

Cheers