Hello, Jenvey Heritage Throttle Bodies arrived today, managed to keep the invoice away from my wife, 'oh - they were on offer!!'. This is a long term project which may not be completed until 2019. I am going to do a mock up so can anyone tell me the spacings, horizontal and vertical between the stud holes in a TR4a cylinder head, as always, thanks for the help, Andrew

Hello Stuart, I have a pair of Webber inlet manifolds, kindly supplied a few years ago by Metal Micky, I want to attach the manifolds to a template then I can set the TB's up and make sure I understand things before taking the plunge. Hence the need for the stud spacings in the cylinder head, cheers, Andrew

Hello Stuart, I have a pair of Webber inlet manifolds, kindly supplied a few years ago by Metal Micky, I want to attach the manifolds to a template then I can set the TB's up and make sure I understand things before taking the plunge. Hence the need for the stud spacings in the cylinder head, cheers, Andrew

Then just get some manifold gaskets that will give you bolt spacings.

Stuart.

It is the manifold stud lenghth that will give you problems,as Stuart and I found out.

Thats why I have a set of short studs spare now :lol: :lol:

Stuart.

Pity it did not come with a brain so the buggers would work ;):lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha got one now at someone elses huge expense!

Stuart.