Bodyshell ready for paint!

Good afternoon all!

I have now reached the stage in my restoration where the shell is now complete and ready to be sent to the painters. It landed up being a much more thorough job than I had envisaged (don't they all?) but as I want a usable car for the future that is entirely rust free going down this route seemed the only way - other than a new shell but I didn't want to do that, even if it was possible.

So here is the link to the latest blog posting, the shell is being collected Monday and then should be there about 4 to 6 weeks. I now have to work very hard on the chassis (now I have it back), so back on the spanners!

www.ClassicTR6.wordpress.com

I hope you all enjoy reading it.

If I may be really very cheeky, and I am sure I am breaking lots of forum rules (this is the only forum I use though), can I ask you to visit my Just Giving fundraising page for the less privileged folk in South Africa. As well as cars I am crazy about bikes and I am racing in the 24 hour off-road Enduro "Dawn to Dusk" to raise funds for them. It's at: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/touch-africa and anything you can do helps. Enough said about that. Thank you.

My car finish date I am aiming for is the Le Mans 24 Hour next year, I have my work cut out!

Guy