Hi Folks,,

during my three month rebuild I appear to either have lost or didn't have the propshaft tunnel fibre cover.

Item 134 809046

http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr2-4a/body-chassis/body-panels/rear-inner-body-panels-tr4-4a.html

The picture shows the TR4A cover with the cut-out for the centre handbrake.

Does the TR4 have this cover.

Roger

Yes but a slightly different shape I think. I've noticed the gearstick gaiters is a different shape between them, the 4a having a more bowl like shape which sits onto a more pronounced horizontal surface for it, unless I'm confusing it with a TR6 ?

Edit:

Total wipeout, misread Rogers post, I'm talking about the gearbox cover, ignore post.

Mick Richards

Edited by Motorsport Mickey

Roger - I don't think so, as there is no handbrake on the tunnel in a 4 - the carboardish cover is there to cover the cables etc on a 4A - without these the carpet can go straight on the tunnel in a 4 -good luck trying to find the cover -it may take a while!

cheers

Rich