Wanted - Old 4A Diff with Mountings - condition not important

Hi everyone

Heading says it all really - looking for diff complete with front and rear mountings, condition not really important, as I simply want to use it as a jig/template for resetting/refurbing the diff pins and bridges on my chassis.

Why don't I use my existing one, you may well ask? Well like an idiot, I've done things in the wrong order and had it rebuilt - it looks the dogs do dahs, so much so I don't want to spoil it by constantly trial fitting it in an hostile welding/grinding environment - hence why condition is not important so long as it is complete. If it is serviceable enough to be reconditioned in due course, then that would be a bonus, but primarily it needs to be cheap so I can't expect too much!

I'm aware there is a similar request on the TR6 forum, but I'm not after a good "un" or a 3.45 ratio, so not directly competing! Also the ones currently on ebay are either way too expensive or not complete with the correct mountings.

Anybody got anything suitable?

Cheers

Rich