Colour question TR6

Hi Alan,

My TR6 was masked diagonally along the fold line in the corners, which is original BL paint work and not as shown as squared off, in Andrew's pictures 1 & 2 . As to finish? It has always been matt or satin or what ever you like to call it? But it has always been a dullish finish.

Bruce.

Thank you Case & Andrew.

Case...the Red car with the spoiler...is clearly a restored car (as is the Green one) that should have had the black backing behind the grill, and the aluminium (Aloominum) centre grill bar...is missing it's black fabric infill strip that should have metal clips holding it on at either end, so that's incorrect too!

Andrew...hope you didn't remove your grill for my sake?...Yeah, that's how mine is...but without the runs...we signwriters don't do runs! ;-)

Hi Alan,

My TR6 was masked diagonally along the fold line in the corners, which is original BL paint work and not as shown as squared off, in Andrew's pictures 1 & 2 . As to finish? It has always been matt or satin or what ever you like to call it? But it has always been a dullish finish.

Bruce.

Bruce, are you the original owner? If not how can you be sure it's original BL paint?

Having said that diagonal does look better, and more logical especially from a production point of view as it would have only required one strip of masking tape.

That is interesting Andrew. I always assumed that the side bit of the curved headlamp housing was also hand brushed black.

Stan

Well, with a paint brush, you will get variations of the theme, and without doubt a variety of Artistic Runs too!