Suspension design for all

Thee,s clips are v v informative, as it gives in clear detail, just wots going on, and how diff settins alter things, for them no so tekky minded, its really good

and really good for tekky minded folk too.

Noo DONT switch off when ye see whats its being shown on,

this is much much better than reading it ina book,!!

M

Markus,

No criticism of your archive of videos,, but I find in general that learning from videos takes much longer and is less effective than books.

It may be a generation thing.

So Fred Puhn is my weapon of choice. And he does cover semi-trailing arms, swing axles, unequal wishbones.. in fact all the compromised supension designs Triumph drivers either live with or seek to improve.

Peter

Markus,

Good video selection and they give a very useful introduction into what the suspension copes with and the angles and force applications that apply.

Peter,

+1 for Fred Puhn, his easy to understand explanations and excellent diagrams and photos illustrate how to make cars handle, they are what I used on my cars 30 years ago.

Mick Richards

Yes i no books are good,

ive spent yers reading em

butt, there some things that are ,lets say, hard t,grasp at times

esp when angles and the like are concerned

take for example the idea that yer suspensionee can go solid, cos the links are a wee bit off

the vid on here shows exactly why it does it, in so so simple laymans terms

nowt better than reading a book, butt, books dont give ye live action

neither doo annimatics,

It will,or shud give folk wid nee idea what so ever, a chance to see just wot is going on.

then maybe they can understand things easier

M

Excellent, thanks' for the sharing, I was able to explain to my last boy (14 years old) few concepts, parameters... to tune is RC car and to understand what I am planning check and to do (w/ him) on my TR6.

Best regards