Hi !

I dont think the white walls would site my ice blue, but it looks very nice on blue ! like my tr4 surrey !

Havent thought about it menno ! perhaps.. dont know if i'm that good in brushing up the car.. i heard on the tr register concourses they check if there are any dead bugs on the underside of the car... i think i would have to hre raymond :)

Looks great in body colour wouldnt change the combo

Csqo7IZRIwlH6CPQVoyKG7LgUuekiabni_WxD_Jk

Very nice Edwin.................you'll be pleased to know that bugs, dust and dirt are still not allowed anywhere near the TR3a!

I am guessing that Raymond's Morgan is also now looking better than new!!

Very nice Edwin.................you'll be pleased to know that bugs, dust and dirt are still not allowed anywhere near the TR3a!

I am guessing that Raymond's Morgan is also now looking better than new!!

You see that is what i dont understand.. how do you keep them clean.. in summer id like to drive as much as i can , so taking it to work multiple times a week.. dont have time to clean up every drive..

You see that is what i dont understand.. how do you keep them clean.. in summer id like to drive as much as i can , so taking it to work multiple times a week.. dont have time to clean up every drive..

Ah, the advantage of retirement............I added 1000 kms to the car this year, but probably spent a month of my life cleaning it! :wacko:

I remember seeing Raymond busy with the car in my garage. I remember that I wanted to see Raymond working with a toothbrush on the inside of the tail pipe (figure of speech). Guess what: he had driven the car for 200kms to my house. All he did was rinsing the car with fresh water and wiping it dry. Two days later, he won the Concours

Edited by Menno van Rij 2

Hi Iain ~

I bought the wheels from Frontline Developments. Contact Ed Braclik on 01235 832632 ed@frontlinedevelopments.com

You could also Goggle Dunlop Alloy Wheels and take your pick.

Tom.

Did ask them for those wheels, but they replied that its not possible to fit them with the original drumbrakes in place.