TR6 windscreen wipers not parking

Hi Guys,

The windscreen wipers on my 6, although working, both speeds, do not park. I did strip and clean the wiper unit and wondering if I have not set up the parking correctly. The brown bible does not seem to show any specific set up proceedures only refers to a parking switch module.

Is there any link/souce of info relating to this I can refer to?

Thanks

Rich

If when you dismantled the motor mechanics and if you didn't put the thin washer back on before the circlip on the shaft there will be too much movement and the plastic button will not brake the electrical circuit. Ask how I know!

Wipers did not park on my last 6 when i bought it.

Problem was a combination of the wiper switch being connected incorrectly, and the park switch being defective, which might have been just the bad connection suggested by Neil.

New park switch and correct connection of wiper switch cured problem.

Steve

Thanks to the guide supplied by Jean, checked out and cleaned the plug connections and Heh presto! they park now, so problem solved.

Thanks again Jean

Regards Rich