Hi Nige

I fitted the TRShop Dash Top.

It is made as far as I know by Bastuck out in Germany.

It is really good quality and fits like a dream.

You can see mine here when I fitted it in the different stages etc.

http://tr4a.weebly.com/dashboard-triumph-tr4a.html

Best

Paul.

It sounds like the TR shop one is the one to go for then.i take it the windscreen frame has to be removed then and it sits on top of the new dash top Paul? How does the front edge secure then?

Cheers

Nige

Hi Nige,

Remove the screen frame. The new dash top may need holes cutting in or dragging along slightly.

I found on my TR4 that along the rear edge there are some cage nuts (this is a memory job so may be iffy) that may need the foam relieving.

Otherwise the curved binnacle covers may sit proud.

From memory I didn't do this on the 4A in the 90's and over time they are more and more sitting up.

The front edge will be anchored down by the frame and its attaching fasteners. You could apply a few spots of adhesive.

Take your time over the fitting and don;t cut any holes etc until you are positive.

Roger

OK thanks Roger.at the moment I have the dash all in place with gauges fitted etc.i guess that all has to come out then and move the wooden fascia away from the metal part of dash?

Nige

Yes.