Wanted, TR7 air sensor

Also called "heat control valve", reference is AEU1307, do you have this in your shed, chaps ?

GRID006077.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems that TR7 parts are not that easy to find via this forum. I should try on the TR drivers club forum, may be ?

Well, it seems that TR7 parts are not that easy to find via this forum. I should try on the TR drivers club forum, may be ?

The TR7/8 Guys only seem to drop in now and again,their is also a Facebook Page for the 7/8 you could try that.

These are a very difficult part to find now - long since unavailable and removed by many from their cars as they ditch the suffocating emissions regulation airboxes.

Hello Chris

It may well be your lucky day.

Sorting through my 7 old stock I have what looks like a couple of part nos. AEU1307.

All my 7's never had this fitment but over the years I have obviously picked them up.

You can have one complete with airbox.if desired. I will not be using them.

If you still require one give me a ring on 07851602203.

I believe we had dealings before in Cambridgeshire when you purchased a rust free lhd convertible shell from me?

Best Regards David

Thanks for your replies and help, guys.

@ David, shame that I didn't saw your message before, as I'm just back from Scotland, with a short detour by B'ham !

Yes, I've bought from you a complete TR7 + a spare LHD rolling shell ;)

I'll sent you a text or a PM tomorrow.